|February 22 |
Ukrainian American Citizen's Club Dances
We bring you the area's Best Ballroom and Latin Music
for your dancing Enjoyment.
You Won't Want to Miss These Fun-Filled Evenings!
- The evening starts with an included complementary
- This dance includes a Cha Cha lessson by Rita Russell or Andrew Brown.
- Dancing is to the best of the best music
carefully selected from Dan's years of collecting at Blackpool and
- Music selected by Dan typically includes a ballroom, Latin,
and social mix of approximately:
- 39% smooth and standard - American and international
waltz, tango, foxtrot, and Viennese Waltz, and
- 33% Latin - bolero, rumba, cha cha, mambo, salsa,
samba, merengue, etc.
- 11% swing - East Coast Swing, West Coast Swing,
Jitterbug, Jive, "Rock & Roll", etc.
- 6% Disco - Hustle.
- 6% Argentine Tango.
- 5% Others by request - Polka, night club two
step, country two step, bachatta, etc.
- Admission includes a complimentary dinner and desserts. Please Feel free to bring your favorite dish.
- College Students admission is $5.00.
- Beverages are available for purchase at the Ukrainian American
Citizens Club cash bar
on the premises.
(The Ukrainian American Citizens Club requests that no outside
beverages are carried into the dance. Thank you for your
Subscribe to our weekly email on MailChimp.
- For more information
or call Dan DeBenedetto at 518-869-0611.